Wow!!! Thanks so much for all the help with the kitchen, woodshop, and vistas!!! We now have many new options as a result and our truly grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
We are narrowing in on a few final locations and will let you know if we need any more help on that end. And, for those that have been waiting… casting decisions will be announced soon as well!
In the meantime, we are currently on the hunt for the following props and set items. Looking to borrow and return a wide variety of stuff. Please email pics and/or contact info if you have any leads:
- Vintage Loveseat, pre-1950s (in need of repair, or will need permission to distress the upholstery and frame).
- Neon sign that says “Flower shop” or “Flowers” (or any kind of exterior neon sign that is transportable).
- Violin and bow.
- 1970s-90s white, green or yellow fridge. Does not need to work.
- 6-8 ft. Formica counter top, no sink insert cut out. “L” shaped would be great, but straight will work.
- Full mattress & metal frame (not new).
- Old wooden wardrobe.
- 1970s-80s Television. Small, the kind that is portable and could sit on top of a dresser.
- Older model DVD player/radio combo.
- Sofa, higher backed, heathery green, no pattern, 1950s, unskirted.
- Full-sized bed (mattress & frame).
- Recliner (older, neutral or dark color). Black or brown, preferrable.
- Old wood bookshelf, preferably dark wood. Bookshelf or a hutch-style combo could both work.
- Old books to fill bookshelf.
- Specific books (not new): The Rule of St. Benedict, Confessions of St. Augustine, Flowers for Algernon, Hope for the Flowers, biographies on spiritual leaders (Gandhi, Mother Theresa, etc.).
- Quality wood dinner table & chairs (simple, old). Rectangle and chunky better than round or oval.
- Old, simple, clean couch (neutral or dark color). Preferably mission-style.
- Wedding decor for a backyard wedding & white plastic chairs.
- Old lumber for various signs and fences.
- Weathered 6×8 fence paneling (these materials can be returned).
- Antiques in need of repair.
- Antique furniture.
- Old hand-crank Phonograph, working. Victor P or Columbia model. Must play records, not cylinders. Table-top, front mount horn with a wood or brass finish.
- Old picture frames.
- Old playground swingset (not a backyard one) that can be moved to a new location (paint peeling/rusted).
- Large quantity of beach sand.
Again, If you have any pics or any leads on any of the above, please email:
October is right around the corner! Get ready for the good stuff! Stay tuned…